“Listen, Love and Lead in a Time of Racial Conflict” is a 3 day event that will help participants to better live out the great commission and God’s vision for his church.
The topics include:
• “Listen, Love and Lead in a Time of Racial Conflict” a keynote presentation by Pastor Aaron Robinson (Fairview Lutheran Church, Milwaukee)
• “Telling God’s Story Through Ours: Culturally Aware Communication”
• “Singing God’s Praises: Music and Worship Across Cultures”
• “Ministering with Love: Called Workers Engaging on Difficult Topics”
• “Policing in the Current Climate”
• “Helping the Hurting: Guided by God’s Word”
Participants will have the opportunity to listen and contribute to the conversation as they prepare themselves to respond to injustice and inequality with the gospel of grace and truth.